Validation Results for LC/MS/MS Pesticide Multiresidue Analysis Using Triggered MRM and Online Dilution
This technical overview presents the validation results as supplementary information for the application note entitled “Improved LC/MS/MS Pesticide Multiresidue Analysis Using Triggered MRM and Online Dilution.
This study was conducted in accordance with the document SANTE/11945/2015 entitled “Guidance document on analytical quality control and method validation procedures for pesticide residue analysis in food and feed”, which was issued by the European Commission Directorate General for Health and Food Safety, and became effective on January 1, 2016.
Trueness and precision were evaluated for each analyte using blank matrices fortified at 0.01 and 0.02 mg/kg. The fortified samples were prepared in five replicates, and each preparation was injected once. Intermediate precision was evaluated based on data generated by a second analyst repeating the trueness and precision experiments for wheat flour on a different day using different matrix-matched standard preparations.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Chromatography data system software improves efficiency and compatibility across the latest analytical instruments
- Whitepaper: Elemental profiling of Malbec Wines for geographical origin using an Agilent 4200 MP-AES
- Application note: Food authenticity testing with the Agilent 6546 LC/Q-TOF and MassHunter Classifier
- The safety and integrity of rice production
- Lipid and fatty acid analysis using state-of-the-art gas chromatography