Maximising mass spectrometry capabilities in food analyses for multiresidues
About this webinar
Routine testing laboratories continue to strive for efficient and reliable sample throughput. Multiresidue pesticides is an example of this, where the generic extraction offered by QuEChERS has streamlined sample preparation. However, for comprehensive pesticide testing, both liquid and gas chromatography are typically required.
During this webinar, Waters discusses:
- Fit-for-purpose, comprehensive analysis of pesticides in a selection of foodstuffs, by LC- and GC-MS/MS
- Key considerations and easy-to-use tools to maximise your method performance.
- Testing in compliance with the relevant guidelines of SANTE 11813/2017.
Kari Organtini, Senior Scientist, Waters Corporation
Kari received her PhD from Penn State studying the occurrence of dioxins and furans in fire debris. Since 2015 she has been a Senior Scientist at Waters focusing on food and environmental sample analysis.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!