Sponsorship of the 2019 Food Fraud conference can help you satisfy a range of marketing goals including increasing awareness of your products and services, showcasing your expertise and networking with existing and prospective clients in a targeted environment. Get in touch to explore customised solutions or to discuss the opportunities below.
- Programme engagement – presentation and panel opportunities
- Exhibition stands – showcase your products and services and host meetings in the heart of the conference, where delegates convene during networking breaks. Book early to secure a prime position!
- Product demonstrations – as part of the programme, we will provide you with a platform to promote to all participants during the day as well as pre-event
- Networking –at the speaker dinner, lunch and coffee breaks, we provide opportunities to interact with the prospective new customers
- Lanyards – see your brand displayed throughout the day on all speakers, delegates, sponsors and staff
- Conference Bags/Folders – your logo will be carried around the conference by all speakers and delegates throughout the day and beyond
- Registration – be the first organisation delegates see when they register online and arrive onsite
- Advertisements in event guide – promote your organisation and presence at the event to all attendees
- Conference seat drop – reinforce your message by having your brochure on all delegate seats at a set time during the programme
To discuss your requirements, contact the sales team today:
Nic Losardo – Commercial Director
Daniel Birchmore – Senior Business Development Manager
Ryan Clarke – Business Development Manager
T: +44 (0)1959 563311
E: [email protected]