Vitafoods Europe 2019
Date: 7 May 2019 - 9 May 2019
Route François-Peyrot 30
Shaping the food industry for optimal health through science and innovation
Vitafoods Europe is the event where the global nutraceutical supply chain comes together to do business. It covers the four key industry areas; Ingredients & Raw Materials, Branded Finished Products, Contract Manufacturing & Private Label and Services & Equipment.
Visitors can source high-quality ingredients, raw materials, service or nutraceutical products from over 1,200 global suppliers. Vitafoods Europe is the only dedicated event covering the nutraceutical supply chain – from ingredient to shelf.
Vitafoods Europe tackles key industry trends, regulation and best practise to help make informed business decisions. Whether you are looking to sample the latest functional food or beverages, or see the latest innovation or applications within probiotics, Omega-3s or sports nutrition a wide range of free presentations and visitor attractions address key business challenges.
• Discover 1,200+ global suppliers
• Network with industry peers
• Source 1,000s of industry leading products and services
• Meet technical experts
• Explore the latest trends
• Make better strategic business decisions
• Find product development solutions
• Give your products a competitive edge
• Visitor attractions to help you meet new business challenges
Click here to register.