NETZSCH Pumpen & Systeme GmbH
Tel: +49 8638/63-0
Fax: +49 8638/67981
Other contact details
NETZSCH Pumps & Systems Ltd.
NETZSCH - Experts in Pump Solutions
For more than 60 years, NETZSCH has manufactured positive displacement pumps worldwide. Designed specifically for difficult pumping situations, NETZSCH pumps range in size from the industry’s smallest metering pumps to high volume pumps for applications in the oil and gas or mining industries.
With a production of over 50,000 pumps per year NETZSCH underlines the technology and market leadership, which it has gained thanks to the quality of the pumps and spare parts. It is guaranteed by the core competence and vertical manufacturing which we have built up over the many decades. With the worldwide implementation of common standards in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001 in development and research the company guarantees the highest quality at each of the five production sites.
NETZSCH has been supplying worldwide NEMO® progressing cavity pumps, TORNADO® rotary lobe pumps, NOTOS multi screw pumps, macerators/grinders, dosing technology and equipment for custom built and challenging solutions for every applications.
Listed in categories
- NETZSCH gains triple SGS certification
- NETZSCH progressing cavity pumps keep Pennsylvania company brewing quality beers
- Crystallisation at an ideal temperature gives melt-in-your-mouth sensation
- Compact and extremely tough: Special hygienic rotary lobe pump delivers edible oil flexibly and with care
- Pumping technology for the wine cellar: Modified progressing cavity pumps used to convey wine and mash sensitively