GLOBALG.A.P. Foodplus GmbH
Tel: +49 (0)221 5799325
G.A.P. stands for Good Agricultural Practice – and GLOBALG.A.P. is the worldwide standard that assures it.
We’re a global organization with a crucial objective: safe, sustainable agriculture worldwide. We set voluntary standards for the certification of agricultural products around the globe–and more and more producers, suppliers and buyers are harmonizing their certification standards to match.
GLOBALG.A.P. members create private sector incentives for agricultural producers worldwide to adopt safe and sustainable practices to make this world a better place to live in for our children.
Our Mission ?
Globally connecting farmers and brand owners in the production and marketing of safe food to provide reassurance for consumers. We lay the foundation for the protection of scarce resources by the implementation of Good Agricultural Practices with a promise for a sustainable future.
- GLOBALG.A.P. SUMMIT 2016 in Amsterdam(www.summit2016.org)
- FRUIT ATTRACTION, Madrid
Listed in categories
- Building a global solution for aquaculture through partnership and collaboration
- GLOBALG.A.P. has updated its Farm and Feed Standards and Regulations to Version 5
- GLOBALG.A.P. Aquaculture Standard Version 5
- GLOBALG.A.P. Launches sustainability module for feed mills
- TOUR report Chile: Industry welcomes new version 5 of the GLOBALG.A.P. Aquaculture Standard
- Increases biosecurity plus animal welfare and helps producers reduce the use of antimicrobial drugs