Ocean Optics is a leading supplier of solutions for optical sensing – fundamental methods of measuring and interpreting the interaction of light with matter.
We offer a full menu of optical-sensing products for food processing, safety and packaging, including UV-VIS spectrometers for measuring color and appearance, and optical oxygen and pH sensors for both headspace analysis and shelf-life studies of food.
We also offer NIR spectrometers for measuring moisture and the chemical content of foods. Applications include measurement of sugar in fruits and vegetables, determination of moisture content in grains, color and oxygen analysis of wines, and determination of calcium content in milk. Our spectrometer and optical sensors are available for both one-off and high-volume OEM application needs.
- ARABLAB 2016
March 20 – 23, 2016
- SPIE Photonics Europe
April 5 – 6, 2016
Listed in categories
- Next-generation miniature spectrometer for colour measurements
- Detector-only version added to low cost spectral sensing line for high volume OEM use
- Tiny low cost spectral sensor from Ocean Optics suited to OEM integration and benchtop use
- Video: Applications in Focus - Food Integrity
- Ocean Optics expands Flame spectrometer line with versatile miniature NIR spectrometer
- Ocean Optics enhances capabilities of NIRQuest series spectrometers