Tel: +49 89 78 76 - 0
Fax: +49 89 78 76-333
Other contact details
Food safety for the best possible taste
Speciality lubricants made by Klüber Lubrication
Ensuring maximum food safety and maximum production output at minimal costs? One important contributor to reach these goals is optimum lubrication. Klüber Lubrication, a world market leader in speciality lubrication, has developed a wide variety of speciality lubricants for complex requirements:
- for all sectors of the food industry, such as bakery, beverage, dairy, meat etc.
- for all components and machinery, such as bearings, chains, gears, etc. in mixers, filling lines, wrapping machines and many more
- for all lubrication situations, including tricky special requirements as in agitators, ovens or packaging machines in the biscuit and chocolate industries, in decanters, separators, homogenisers in dairy and fruit processing machines etc.
With the ISO 21469 certification - Klüber Lubrication was one of the first companies in Europe to be certified – the lubrication specialist supports its customers in their efforts to comply with the stringent hygiene requirements in the food industry. Devised by NSF (National Sanitation Foundation, USA), the certification programme is currently the most taxing and comprehensive one for H1 food-grade lubricants. Since 2012, Klüber Lubrication is a member of the European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group (EHEDG), a consortium of manufacturers, institutes and authorities aiming at the promotion of safe food.
To support customers in attaining higher safety of production processes and higher profitability, Klüber Lubrication also provides a variety of services – from training to optimum lubrication management – which can be tailored to the individual needs of each customer.
Speciality lubricants and services by Klüber Lubrication are available worldwide in a consistently high quality.
- CFIA - 13-15 March 2012, Rennes, France
- V Konferencja Naukowo-Techniczna Maintenace symposium for food industry - 26-27 May 2012, Poland
- BIEMH - 28-02 June 2012, Bilbao, Spain
- International Food Machinery & Technology Exhibition - 5-8 June 2012, Tokyo, Japan
- Fispal - 12-15 June 2012, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Propak Asia - 13-16 June 2012, Bangkok, Thailand
- Fenasucro - 28-31 August 2012, Brazil
- Tecnofidta 2012 - 18-21 September 2012, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Mercoagro - 18-21 September 2012, Chapeco, Brazil
- Pack Expo - 28-31 October 2012, Chicago, IL USA
- Drinktec India - 6-8 November 2012, Mumbai, India